Global Health News» Go to news main
Show Up and Write Thursdays 2019/2020
Dates: Thursday mornings @ 8am - 12pm
Location: CHEB building
Based on the success of the 2018/2019 sessions we will be continuing the Dal Global Health "Show Up and Write Thursdays" (SUWT). Join us for space to write with peers, discuss the challenges and successes of writing about your research, and learn new writing tips.
Pick up a #DALGHOSUWT incentive card during your writing session. Each time you show up and write, you'll earn a stamp on your card. Fill up your card to receive a Dalhousie coffee mug to show off your dedication and fuel future writing sessions!
Join the movement with #DALGHOSUWT on twitter
Sessions run Thursday mornings from 8AM - 12PM.
Coffee will be provided.
Session Dates & Location
- Sept 5, 2019: CHEB 221
- Sept 26, 2019: CHEB 266
- Oct 3, 2019: CHEB 221
- Oct 10, 2019: CHEB 266
- Oct 17, 2019: CHEB 266
- Oct 24, 2019: CHEB 266
- Oct 31, 2019: CHEB 266
- Nov 7, 2019: CHEB 266
- Nov 14, 2019: CHEB 266
- Nov 21, 2019: CHEB 221
- Nov 28, 2019: CHEB 266
- Dec 5, 2019: CHEB 221
- Dec 12, 2019: CHEB 266
- Dec 19, 2019: CHEB 266
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- The Politics of Malnutrition
- Halifax Black Film Festival 2020
- Making it Count: Panel Discussion
- Black Excellence in Stem and Health Research Symposium
- Dal Reads with Michelle Sylliboy
- Zero Pain Conference
- Understanding social inequalities in health and health care: Evidence and policy implications