Global Health News» Go to news main
Panel Discussion: Reproductive Rights and Advocacy
Date: Thursday October 3, 2019 @ 5:30 PM
Location: CHEB Room C150
What are the impacts of reproductive right laws that exist in the United States on Canada? How do we protect our reproductive rights? What is advocacy? How can we be advocates?
Please join the IWK Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology Global Health Unit for a panel discussion to try and answer these questions and more.
- Melissa Brooks – Obstetrician Gynecologist, IWK Health Center
- Kelly McMillan – Lawyer, Nijhawan McMillan Petrunia
- Jennifer Taylor – Lawyer, Stewart McKelvey
Light Refreshments will be provided.
- Understanding social inequalities in health and health care: Evidence and policy implications
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Week Red Ribbon Flag‑raising
- Tropical and Geographic Medicine, Intensive Short Course
- Global Health: Annual Review ‑ Call for Papers
- How have visiting teams been most useful and what are the main challenges?
- Winter Clothing Drive Collection: Dalhousie International Centre
- Black Men's Health Conference
- Diversity and Inclusion: Opportunities in the Formal and Hidden Curriculum