Global Health News» Go to news main
Panel Discussion: Reproductive Rights and Advocacy
Date: Thursday October 3, 2019 @ 5:30 PM
Location: CHEB Room C150
What are the impacts of reproductive right laws that exist in the United States on Canada? How do we protect our reproductive rights? What is advocacy? How can we be advocates?
Please join the IWK Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology Global Health Unit for a panel discussion to try and answer these questions and more.
- Melissa Brooks – Obstetrician Gynecologist, IWK Health Center
- Kelly McMillan – Lawyer, Nijhawan McMillan Petrunia
- Jennifer Taylor – Lawyer, Stewart McKelvey
Light Refreshments will be provided.
- Fall 2023 White Fragility Clinic
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration