Global Health News» Go to news main
Panel Discussion: Reproductive Rights and Advocacy
Date: Thursday October 3, 2019 @ 5:30 PM
Location: CHEB Room C150
What are the impacts of reproductive right laws that exist in the United States on Canada? How do we protect our reproductive rights? What is advocacy? How can we be advocates?
Please join the IWK Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology Global Health Unit for a panel discussion to try and answer these questions and more.
- Melissa Brooks – Obstetrician Gynecologist, IWK Health Center
- Kelly McMillan – Lawyer, Nijhawan McMillan Petrunia
- Jennifer Taylor – Lawyer, Stewart McKelvey
Light Refreshments will be provided.
- Short‑Documentary Screening: Period. End of Sentence
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- The Politics of Malnutrition
- Halifax Black Film Festival 2020
- Making it Count: Panel Discussion
- Black Excellence in Stem and Health Research Symposium
- Dal Reads with Michelle Sylliboy
- Zero Pain Conference