Global Health News» Go to news main
Global Health Discussion Series: Visiting Teams in Global Health
Date: Nov. 5, 2019 @ 5:30 - 7 PM
Location: Collaborative Health Education Building (CHEB) 311
Join Global Surgery for an evening featuring a panel of committed physicians and leaders in global health at Dalhousie University and abroad.
Please visit Global Surgery | Upcoming Events for more details.
All are welcome.
RSVP appreciated: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Week Red Ribbon Flag‑raising
- Understanding social inequalities in health and health care: Evidence and policy implications
- Tropical and Geographic Medicine, Intensive Short Course
- Global Health: Annual Review ‑ Call for Papers
- How have visiting teams been most useful and what are the main challenges?
- Winter Clothing Drive Collection: Dalhousie International Centre
- Black Men's Health Conference
- Diversity and Inclusion: Opportunities in the Formal and Hidden Curriculum