Global Health News» Go to news main
Black Men's Health Conference
Date: Sat. Nov. 9, 2019 @ 8AM - 4PM
Location: Collaborative Health Education Building (CHEB), Dalhousie University
Join us for a fun and informative discussion on issues that effect the health of Black males.
For more information contact PLANS@dal.ca
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Week Red Ribbon Flag‑raising
- Understanding social inequalities in health and health care: Evidence and policy implications
- Tropical and Geographic Medicine, Intensive Short Course
- Global Health: Annual Review ‑ Call for Papers
- How have visiting teams been most useful and what are the main challenges?
- Winter Clothing Drive Collection: Dalhousie International Centre
- Black Men's Health Conference
- Diversity and Inclusion: Opportunities in the Formal and Hidden Curriculum