Global Health News» Go to news main
Diversity and Inclusion: Opportunities in the Formal and Hidden Curriculum
Date: Oct. 23, 2019 @ 1:30-2:30 PM
Location: Collaborative Health Education Building (CHEB) Room 264
You are invited to a presentation by Dr. Rani Srivastava, hosted by the School of Nursing.
Speaker: Dr. Rani Srivastava, RN, PhD, Chief Nursing Executive and Chief of Professional Practice, Center for Addiction and Mental Health.
Dr. Srivastava is recognized as an industry leader in the area of diversity and cultural competence education. She is the author and editor of a textbook entitled the Healthcare Professional’s Guide to Clinical Cultural Com-petence and has written several book chapters and articles on topics such as culture, religion, ethics, and family centered care. She is a passionate advocate for integrating issues of equity, diversity, and access into day to day practice, at the individual and organizational level.
Please provide an RSVP on or before 4:00pm, Tuesday, October 22, 2019 to: Jocelyn.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Short‑Documentary Screening: Period. End of Sentence
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- The Politics of Malnutrition
- Halifax Black Film Festival 2020
- Making it Count: Panel Discussion
- Black Excellence in Stem and Health Research Symposium
- Dal Reads with Michelle Sylliboy
- Zero Pain Conference