Global Health News» Go to news main
Winter Clothing Drive Collection: Dalhousie International Centre
Dates: Oct 2 - Nov 1, 2019
Drop Off location: Dalhousie International Centre, 1246 LeMarchant Street
Dalhousie's International Centre is asking you to support their annual winter clothing drive. Please consider donating gently used coats, jackets, hats, gloves & scarves.
Please wash all items before donatin and place in clear plastic bags.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dal Reads with Michelle Sylliboy
- Zero Pain Conference
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Week Red Ribbon Flag‑raising
- Understanding social inequalities in health and health care: Evidence and policy implications
- Tropical and Geographic Medicine, Intensive Short Course
- Global Health: Annual Review ‑ Call for Papers
- How have visiting teams been most useful and what are the main challenges?
- Winter Clothing Drive Collection: Dalhousie International Centre