Global Health News» Go to news main
Global Health: Annual Review ‑ Call for Papers
Submissions Close: January 22, 2020
Global Health undergraduate and graduate students, professional students, and academics are cordially invited to submit scholarly and theoretical research articles to the Global Health: Annual Review (GHAR), Issue 5. GHAR is a student-run, open access, and peer-reviewed journal that showcases scholarly work completed by the global health community.
- Communicable & Non-Communicable Diseases
- Gender Equity
- Social Determinants of Health
- Migrant Health
- Indigenous Health
- Politics of Global Health
*Other topics not included in this list are welcomed for submission and up for review.
GUIDE FOR AUTHORS
The journal will accept research conducted for:
- undergraduate thesis and senior projects
- graduate student scholarly papers, practicums and theses
- research projects conducted by global health practitioners and academics
- Opinion editorials (Op-Ed) are also welcome
Submissions should be between 700 and 1200 words.
For more information please visit the Journal website.
- Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Academic Medicine
- Short‑Documentary Screening: Period. End of Sentence
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- The Politics of Malnutrition
- Halifax Black Film Festival 2020
- Black Excellence in Stem and Health Research Symposium
- Making it Count: Panel Discussion
- Dal Reads with Michelle Sylliboy