Global Health News» Go to news main
HIV/AIDS Awareness Week Red Ribbon Flag‑raising
Date: Nov 28, 2019 @ 11:30 AM
Location: Province House, 1726 Hollis Street, Halifax
Nova Scotia Advisory Commission on AIDS Cordially Invites you to the annual HIV/AIDS Awareness Week Red Ribbon Flag-raising & Celebrating 30 Years.
Championing strong and informed government and public action on HIV/AIDS in Nova Scotia.
Thursday, November 28th
11:30 till 2:30
Province House, 1726 Hollis Street, Halifax
Please RSVP by Monday, November 18th, 2019:
(902) 424-5730 or email@example.com
- Dal Reads with Michelle Sylliboy
- Zero Pain Conference
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Week Red Ribbon Flag‑raising
- Understanding social inequalities in health and health care: Evidence and policy implications
- Tropical and Geographic Medicine, Intensive Short Course
- Global Health: Annual Review ‑ Call for Papers
- How have visiting teams been most useful and what are the main challenges?
- Winter Clothing Drive Collection: Dalhousie International Centre