Global Health News» Go to news main
Understanding social inequalities in health and health care: Evidence and policy implications
Date: Thurs. Nov. 21, 2019 @ 12 - 1 PM
Location: Tupper Theatre D
The Faculty of Health Canada Research Chair (Tier II) in Health Economics consisting of Catherine Mah (Chair), Sara Kirk, George Kephart and Dominika Wranik invite you to attend a presentation by: Dr. Mohammad Hajizadeh. The presentation will be 30 minutes and then there will be an opportunity for questions afterwards.
The presentation will be recorded and a link to the recording will be circulated soon after the presentation.
Please see a link to Dr. Hajizadeh's website: https://www.hajizadeh.ca/home
Opportunity to meet with Dr. Hajizadeh and/or the Search Committee
Individuals or groups of individuals with a strong interest in meeting with Dr. Hajizadeh and/or the Search Committee can do so by contacting Julie Gratzer, Dean's Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that a meeting time can be arranged. The Committee encourages your participation in the search process and looks forward to hearing from you.
- 2024 Student Writing Competition
- Fall 2023 White Fragility Clinic
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition