Global Health News» Go to news main
Primary Health Care Research Day
Abstract Deadline: March 31, 2020
Event Date: June 23, 2020
Location: Dalhousie University
Join this event to explore the Many Faces of Integrated Care.
Open to all
- Patients and Caregivers
- Community Members and the Public
- Medical Residents
- University Faculty
- Health Care Providers
- Policy and Decision-Makers
Keynote: Dr. Andrew Pinto, Public Health Preventative Medicine Specialist and Family Physician, St. Michael's Hospital, Toronto.
For more information please visit the BRIC NS website.
- SPARK: A Discussion Group on Equity in Medicine ‑ Guest Speaker Dr. Chadwick Williams
- Black Excellence in STEM and Health Research Symposium
- Global Health Journal Club: International Women's Day
- IHIM Virtual Sharing Circle
- Survey: Training and Tools for Supporting French‑speaking Patients
- Global Health Journal Club
- SPARK: A Discussion Group on Equity in Medicine ‑ Guest Speaker Dr. Mamta Gautam
- Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Medicine: Aging in the Workplace