Global Health News» Go to news main
Primary Health Care Research Day
Abstract Deadline: March 31, 2020
Event Date: June 23, 2020
Location: Dalhousie University
Join this event to explore the Many Faces of Integrated Care.
Open to all
- Patients and Caregivers
- Community Members and the Public
- Medical Residents
- University Faculty
- Health Care Providers
- Policy and Decision-Makers
Keynote: Dr. Andrew Pinto, Public Health Preventative Medicine Specialist and Family Physician, St. Michael's Hospital, Toronto.
For more information please visit the BRIC NS website.
- Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Academic Medicine
- Short‑Documentary Screening: Period. End of Sentence
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- The Politics of Malnutrition
- Halifax Black Film Festival 2020
- Black Excellence in Stem and Health Research Symposium
- Making it Count: Panel Discussion
- Dal Reads with Michelle Sylliboy