Global Health News» Go to news main
Primary Health Care Research Day
Abstract Deadline: March 31, 2020
Event Date: June 23, 2020
Location: Dalhousie University
Join this event to explore the Many Faces of Integrated Care.
Open to all
- Patients and Caregivers
- Community Members and the Public
- Medical Residents
- University Faculty
- Health Care Providers
- Policy and Decision-Makers
Keynote: Dr. Andrew Pinto, Public Health Preventative Medicine Specialist and Family Physician, St. Michael's Hospital, Toronto.
For more information please visit the BRIC NS website.
- Fall 2023 White Fragility Clinic
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration