Global Health News» Go to news main
Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Medicine Presents: The Urgency of Intersectionality
Date: Oct 13, 2020 @ 1-2PM
Location: Microsoft Teams virtual presentation
Topic: The Urgency of Intersectionality
This session will be a Ted Talk by Kimberlé Crenshaw, followed by a discussion facilitated by Dr. Paula Cameron.
This event is open to all faculty and staff across the Faculty of Medicine.
To join, please contact: Valerie Wilson, Valerie.Wilson@dal.ca.
Presented by The Diversity in Leadership Working Group, Faculty of Medicine, Dalhousie University.
- Global Health Post‑2020
- 6th Khon Kaen University’s International Challenge on Emergency Medicine and Related Basic Science 2020 (KKU ICEM)
- Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Medicine Presents: The Urgency of Intersectionality
- CH&E Seminar Series: COVID‑19 and Public Health Policy in the USA: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Medicine Presents Dr. Sarita Verma
- Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Academic Medicine
- Short‑Documentary Screening: Period. End of Sentence
- Primary Health Care Research Day