Global Health News» Go to news main
Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Medicine Presents: The Urgency of Intersectionality
Date: Oct 13, 2020 @ 1-2PM
Location: Microsoft Teams virtual presentation
Topic: The Urgency of Intersectionality
This session will be a Ted Talk by Kimberlé Crenshaw, followed by a discussion facilitated by Dr. Paula Cameron.
This event is open to all faculty and staff across the Faculty of Medicine.
To join, please contact: Valerie Wilson, Valerie.Wilson@dal.ca.
Presented by The Diversity in Leadership Working Group, Faculty of Medicine, Dalhousie University.
- Fall 2023 White Fragility Clinic
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration