Global Health News» Go to news main
6th Khon Kaen University’s International Challenge on Emergency Medicine and Related Basic Science 2020 (KKU ICEM)
Application Deadline: Nov 2, 2020
Event Dates: Dec 5-13, 2020
Location: Virtual Competition
The main theme of this year’s challenge is common emergency problems, which brings great opportunity for students to refresh their emergency medical knowledge in times of COVID-19 where more steps and protective equipment are required to prevent spreading of virus.
In addition to academic challenge, students will also get to share and explore international cultural experience through fun activities and integrate bonds with worldwide medical students.
Each medical school can send up to only 2 representative teams, each team consists of 3 medical students to participate in the competition.
Expressions of interest should be sent to Angela Day before Nov. 2, 2020.
This event is hosted by Khon Kaen University, Thailand with the objective of encouraging connection between international medical students interested in emergency medicine.
- Dalhousie Special Interest Forum for Global Mental Health and Leadership Development
- 2024 White Fragility Clinic Schedule
- 2024 Student Writing Competition
- Fall 2023 White Fragility Clinic
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors