Global Health News» Go to news main
Global Health Journal Club: International Women's Day
Date: March 11, 2021 @ 12-1PM
Location: Virtual Teams meeting
International Women’s Day. Discussion will be led by Taqdir Kaur Bhandal, CEO of the Mahwari Research Institute and PhD candidate at the University of British Columbia.
Article title: Bandali, A. Z. (2020). Who cares? A lack of self‐care for women in the non‐profit/non‐governmental sector. Gender, Work & Organization, 27(2), 236-250.
"The article engages with important themes around gender, work, and care"
Please contact email@example.com to register for the meeting link and to receive a copy of the article.
- How to Prepare for the MCAT
- IHIM Virtual Sharing Circle
- Global Health Journal Club: For Planetary Health (and Earth Day)
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- SPARK: A Discussion Group on Equity in Medicine ‑ Guest Speaker Dr. Chadwick Williams
- Student Blog Writing Competition
- Black Excellence in STEM and Health Research Symposium
- Global Health Journal Club: International Women's Day