Global Health News» Go to news main
SPARK: A Discussion Group on Equity in Medicine ‑ Guest Speaker Dr. Chadwick Williams
Date: March 25, 2021 @ 11:45 AM
Location: Microsoft Teams virtual meeting
Dr. Williams is an Assistant Professor with the Division of Digestive Care and Endoscopy, in the Department of Medicine, Dartmouth General Hospital. He is also one of the Dal Med 150 Innovators.
This event is open to all faculty and staff across the Faculty of Medicine.
To join please contact Valerie Wilson.
Presented by the Diversity in Leadership Working Group, Faculty of Medicine, Dalhousie University.
- How to Prepare for the MCAT
- IHIM Virtual Sharing Circle
- Global Health Journal Club: For Planetary Health (and Earth Day)
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- SPARK: A Discussion Group on Equity in Medicine ‑ Guest Speaker Dr. Chadwick Williams
- Student Blog Writing Competition
- Black Excellence in STEM and Health Research Symposium
- Global Health Journal Club: International Women's Day