Global Health News» Go to news main
The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
Date: May 4, 2021 @ 4-6PM
Location: Virtual Event using Microsoft Teams
Please join us as we celebrate our community partners and Med 2 students completing their Service Learning Program experiences and projects. This program integrates community engagement concepts into classroom-based learning. Nearly 50 students have been working with our community partners in Halifax and Saint John to complete collaborative projects that address a community identified priority and many exemplify health advocacy in action.
The event will involve five minute short presentations to highlight each of the experiences completed over the past year. COVID-19 may be preventing us from gathering in person but we are excited to share all of these impactful experiences we have been able to experience together over the past year.
This is a public virtual event taking place on Microsoft Teams.
Join on your computer or mobile app
For more information on the Service Learning Program click here.
- How to Prepare for the MCAT
- IHIM Virtual Sharing Circle
- Global Health Journal Club: For Planetary Health (and Earth Day)
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- SPARK: A Discussion Group on Equity in Medicine ‑ Guest Speaker Dr. Chadwick Williams
- Student Blog Writing Competition
- Black Excellence in STEM and Health Research Symposium
- Global Health Journal Club: International Women's Day