Global Health News» Go to news main
IHIM Virtual Sharing Circle
Date: April 26th 2021 @ 6pm-7pm AST
Indigenous Health in Medicine presents Virtual Sharing Circles
The circle will be co-chaired by Hannah Asprey (Manager, IHIM) and Dr. Andrew Lynk (Chair, Department of Paediatrics). Joining us this month will be paediatric residents to speak about residency and CARMS
The circle will be a place for students to create a space that they desire, this could include building a community with your peers, developing mentorship opportunities, identifying guest speakers, answering your questions about medicine and more.
Please email email@example.com to RSVP and receive the link to join.
- 2022 Global Health Student Writing Competition
- 7th Khon Kaen University’s International Challenge on Emergency Medicine
- Program Assistant: Indigenous Health in Medicine Program
- Belong Speaker Series: Breaking Barriers at Dalhousie University
- Multiple Employment Opportunities ‑ NSERC Encouraging Vaccine Confidence in Canada
- GHI Global Health Case Competition ‑ Final Presentations
- Indigenous Student MCAT Study Group
- IHIM Virtual Sharing Circle