Global Health News» Go to news main
Indigenous Student MCAT Study Group
Date: Summer 2021
Are you an Indigenous student writing the MCAT exam? The Indigenous Health in Medicine Program Assistant is starting an informal weekly study group, throughout the summer, for students to get the chance to study together and discuss all sections of the MCAT. Participants will also have the chance to ask current medical students questions regarding the exam.
Please email IHIM@dal.ca if you’re interested or have any questions!
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic
- 2022 Global Health Student Writing Competition
- 7th Khon Kaen University’s International Challenge on Emergency Medicine
- Program Assistant: Indigenous Health in Medicine Program
- Belong Speaker Series: Breaking Barriers at Dalhousie University
- Multiple Employment Opportunities ‑ NSERC Encouraging Vaccine Confidence in Canada