Global Health News» Go to news main
GHI Global Health Case Competition ‑ Final Presentations
Date: June 16, 2021 @ 6 - 7:30 PM (ADT)
Location: Microsoft Team Virtual Event
For the past two weeks, 23 teams have competed to propose a solution to address the Global Housing and Homelessness crisis. On June 16, the top three teams will present their innovative solutions to a panel of Judges, who will then choose a winner! The winning team is set to win $500!!
This event will also have a thought-provoking keynote delivered by Dr. Tiffany O'Donnell, a Family Physician at Sipekne’katik First Nation and Addiction Medicine Consultant, who also currently works with Mobile Outreach Street Health (MOSH). After this keynote, our panel of judges and global health specialists will lead a discussion on the roles that we can all play in global health as a whole.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions during the event, but to ensure you get a chance to ask your question, please feel free to enter the question in this google form ahead of the event: https://forms.gle/5bfUTcvwLQp1vCrx8
This is sure to be an exciting and informative event, and you do not want to miss it! This event is open to everyone who is interested, so share this link widely with your networks.
Link to event: https://bit.ly/3gmTG45
This event is presented by the Dal Med Global Health Initiative supported by the Global Health Office.
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic
- 2022 Global Health Student Writing Competition
- 7th Khon Kaen University’s International Challenge on Emergency Medicine