Global Health News» Go to news main
2022 Global Health Student Writing Competition
2022 Student Blog Writing Competition
Submissions Due: March 28, 2022
Theme: What does global health mean to you?
Word count: 300-500
Our office is excited announce the 2nd annual Blog Writing Competition open to all students at Dalhousie University. Unpublished and published pieces that have not previously been chosen as a contest winner are eligible; 300 - 500 word limit. Students are encouraged to explore the theme of global health and will be evaluated based on idea, organization, style and grammar [Evaluation Rubric PDF].
Prizes will be awarded based on the following categories:
- Best Imagery
- Most Cohesive
- Best Literary Style
- 300-500 words
- must attend 2 writing workshops
Submissions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office has partnered with the Dalhousie Writing Centre and will be offering writing workshops for students. It is mandatory that students attend 2 workshops through the writing centre. This includes Wednesday Workshops. The Writing Centre will also be offering special sessions listed below; to attend one of these sessions please RSVP to email@example.com Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues joining the sessions.
- Tues Jan 18 @ 4-5PM "Writing Concisely"
- Thurs Jan 20 @ 4-5PM "Paragraph Structure and Revision"
- 2022 Global Health Student Writing Competition
- 7th Khon Kaen University’s International Challenge on Emergency Medicine
- Program Assistant: Indigenous Health in Medicine Program
- Belong Speaker Series: Breaking Barriers at Dalhousie University
- Multiple Employment Opportunities ‑ NSERC Encouraging Vaccine Confidence in Canada
- GHI Global Health Case Competition ‑ Final Presentations
- Indigenous Student MCAT Study Group
- IHIM Virtual Sharing Circle