Global Health News» Go to news main
2022 Global Health Student Writing Competition
2022 Student Writing Competition
Submissions Due: May 1, 2022
Theme: What does global health mean to you?
Word count: 300-500
Our office is excited announce the 2nd annual Writing Competition open to all students at Dalhousie University. Unpublished and published pieces that have not previously been chosen as a contest winner are eligible; 300 - 500 word limit. Students are encouraged to explore the theme of global health and will be evaluated based on idea, organization, style and grammar [Evaluation Rubric PDF].
Prizes will be awarded based on the following categories:
- Best Imagery
- Most Cohesive
- Best Literary Style
- 300-500 words
Submissions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office has partnered with the Dalhousie Writing Centre and will be offering writing workshops for students. Students are encouraged to attend a workshop; this includes Wednesday Workshops. The Writing Centre will also be offering special sessions listed below; to attend one of these sessions please RSVP to email@example.com Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues joining the sessions.
- Thurs. Mar 10 @ 4-5PM "Writing Concisely"
- Fri. Mar 11 @ 4-5PM "Paragraph Structure and Revision"
- Fall 2023 White Fragility Clinic
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration