Global Health News» Go to news main
The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
Date: Tuesday, May 3, 2022 @ 4-6PM
Location: Virtual Event using Microsoft Teams
Please join us as we celebrate our community partners and Med 2 students completing their Service Learning Program experiences and projects. This program integrates community engagement concepts into classroom-based learning. Over 40 students have been working with our community partners in Halifax and Saint John to complete collaborative projects that address a community identified priority and many exemplify health advocacy in action.
The event will involve three- five minute short presentations to highlight each of the experiences completed over the past year.
This is a public virtual event taking place on Microsoft Teams.
Join on your computer or mobile app
Event Agenda [PDF - 241 KB]
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic
- 2022 Global Health Student Writing Competition
- 7th Khon Kaen University’s International Challenge on Emergency Medicine
- Program Assistant: Indigenous Health in Medicine Program
- Belong Speaker Series: Breaking Barriers at Dalhousie University