Global Health News» Go to news main
White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
Date: Offered every second Thursday beginning in September
Time: 1-2 PM
This opportunity is open to faculty or staff in the faculty of medicine as well as health professionals. This is a Professional Development Online Seminar Series (Anti Oppression/EDI) with Dr. Gaynor Watson Creed and Dr. Eli Manning.
- To explore in a safe and non judgmental space issues including the concept of whiteness and its role in racism
- To build and practice racial resilience in attendees.
Space is limited to 15 participants.
Contact GHO@dal.ca to register. Please provide your name, agency, department and position when you register.
- Sept. 1, 2022
- Sept. 15, 2022
- Sept. 29, 2022
- Oct. 13, 2022
- Oct. 27, 2022
- Nov. 10, 2022
- Nov. 24, 2022
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic
- 2022 Global Health Student Writing Competition
- 7th Khon Kaen University’s International Challenge on Emergency Medicine
- Program Assistant: Indigenous Health in Medicine Program