Global Health News» Go to news main
Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
The Dalhousie Writing Centre has openings for a limited number of Student Writing Tutors. Student writing tutors must be currently enrolled in a Dalhousie graduate or professional school program.
Writing tutors help students adapt to disciplinary conventions, understand strategies for writing various genres, and produce better written work. The major focus is student writing development, and not document/assignment fixing or editing, to assist students achieve success in their academic writing and grow in writing independence.
Hours and pay rates
Pay is based on degree level completed (or in progress) and tutors work between 4 and 10 hours/week.
- Senior undergradlevel: $14/hr + 4% vacation pay
- Masters level: $15/hr+4% vacation pay
- PhD level: $20/hr + 4% vacation pay
Please refer to 2022 Writing Centre Student Tutor Job Description [PDF] for full details.
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic