Global Health News» Go to news main
AFMC Charles Boelen International Social Accountability Award
Nomination Deadline: Oct 31, 2014
This new AFMC award aims to celebrate people or organizations whose professional accomplishments are an example of the principles of social accountability implemented as defined in the Global Consensus for Social Accountability of Medical Schools (www.healthsocialaccountability.org) and in internationally recognized references.
The nomination, including 1 copy of all documentation, should be sent to the AFMC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please visit the AFMC website.
- DMNB Hidden Realities Speaker Series
- Social Determinants of Health Among Indigenous Peoples
- Global Health Day Panel Discussion: The Future of Global Health
- What can Tanzania and Canada learn from each other: A nursing perspective
- Nova Scotia Gambia Association Annual Dinner
- From Africville to Alton Gas: A Pop‑Up Book Launch for There's Something in the Water: Environmental Racism in Indigenous & Black Communities
- Global Health Students and Young Professionals Summit 2018
- CUGH TWO‑DAY WORKSHOP: Health, Safety, and Security: Rules of the Road for International Programs and Initiatives 2.0