Global Health News» Go to news main
AFMC Charles Boelen International Social Accountability Award
Nomination Deadline: Oct 31, 2014
This new AFMC award aims to celebrate people or organizations whose professional accomplishments are an example of the principles of social accountability implemented as defined in the Global Consensus for Social Accountability of Medical Schools (www.healthsocialaccountability.org) and in internationally recognized references.
The nomination, including 1 copy of all documentation, should be sent to the AFMC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please visit the AFMC website.
- Scotia Scholars Awards: NSHRF
- Global Health and Disability: New Free Online Course
- McGill Summer Institute in Infectious Diseases and Global Health
- IWK Global Health Fair
- Experiences of Black Mothers in hospitals
- Creating Space in Health Professions for African Nova Scotians
- Anarcha's Legacy
- Film Screening & Panel Discussion: The Stairs