Global Health News» Go to news main
AFMC Charles Boelen International Social Accountability Award
Nomination Deadline: Oct 31, 2014
This new AFMC award aims to celebrate people or organizations whose professional accomplishments are an example of the principles of social accountability implemented as defined in the Global Consensus for Social Accountability of Medical Schools (www.healthsocialaccountability.org) and in internationally recognized references.
The nomination, including 1 copy of all documentation, should be sent to the AFMC at email@example.com.
For more information please visit the AFMC website.
- Call for Volunteers: Stepping Stone Holiday Lunch
- Grand Challenges Canada: OPTions Innovation Initiative
- Global Health Delivery Intensive Program at Harvard University
- Emerging Health Leaders Program (EHL)
- Implementing Effective Capacity‑Building Partnerships in Global Health: The Toronto‑Addis Ababa Academic Collaboration
- Call for Artists: Jordan Bennett Response Exhibition
- Tenure Stream Appointment ‑‑ Indigenous Studies
- Show Up and Write Thursdays