Global Health News» Go to news main
AFMC Charles Boelen International Social Accountability Award
Nomination Deadline: Oct 31, 2014
This new AFMC award aims to celebrate people or organizations whose professional accomplishments are an example of the principles of social accountability implemented as defined in the Global Consensus for Social Accountability of Medical Schools (www.healthsocialaccountability.org) and in internationally recognized references.
The nomination, including 1 copy of all documentation, should be sent to the AFMC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please visit the AFMC website.
- Anesthesia for Global Outreach Course
- Qualitative Health Research Conference
- Volunteer Opportunities in Tanzania: AWB/USF
- Call for Nominations and Submissions: CUGH 2019 Awards
- Save the Date: Global Health Open House
- Public Talk on Addressing the Unique Housing Needs of Older LGBTQ Adults in the Canadian Context
- Call for Submissions: DoctorsNS Magazine
- CUGH 2019: Translation and Implementation for Impact in Global Health