Global Health News» Go to news main
AFMC Charles Boelen International Social Accountability Award
Nomination Deadline: Oct 31, 2014
This new AFMC award aims to celebrate people or organizations whose professional accomplishments are an example of the principles of social accountability implemented as defined in the Global Consensus for Social Accountability of Medical Schools (www.healthsocialaccountability.org) and in internationally recognized references.
The nomination, including 1 copy of all documentation, should be sent to the AFMC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please visit the AFMC website.
- Dalhousie Special Interest Forum for Global Mental Health and Leadership Development
- 2024 White Fragility Clinic Schedule
- 2024 Student Writing Competition
- Fall 2023 White Fragility Clinic
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors