Global Health News» Go to news main
Nova Scotia Dementia Care Public Consultations
The Department of Health and Wellness and the Alzheimer Society of Nova Scotia have been co-leading an Advisory Committee, guiding the development of Nova Scotia's first dementia strategy. This comprehensive plan seeks to enhance delivery of dementia care and treatment, ensuring people living with dementia, as well as their families or care partners, are well supported.
If dementia has touched you personally either as a person living with dementia or as a family member caring for someone with dementia, the Department of Health and Wellness would like to invite you to share your ideas and experiences at one of the five consultations below. Please attend to provide your insight and recommendations.
Date: September 26, 2014
Location: Bridgewater Fire Hall, 81 Dominion Street
Date: October 2, 2014
Location: Sydney Fire Hall, 793 Grand Lake Road
Date: October 9, 2014
Location: Truro Fire Hall, 165 Victoria Street
Date: October 23, 2014
Location: Annapolis Basin, Conference Centre, 761 Broadway Avenue
Date: October 30, 2014
Location: Holiday Inn, 101 Wyse Road, Dartmouth
RSVP: with which location you'll be attending to email@example.com by September 22, 2014.
Please feel free to share with others that may be interested.
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic