Global Health News» Go to news main
2015 Dalhousie Global Health Awards
Submission Deadline: March 2, 2015
Making a difference in global health
We are now accepting nominations for the 2015 Global Health Awards at Dalhousie. There are three global health awards recognizing student, resident and faculty achievement and leadership in global health.
- Dr. Ronald Stewart Student Award
- Dr. TJ Jock Murray Resident Award
- Dr. John Savage Memorial Faculty Award
These awards recognize an outstanding contribution to the global health community at Dalhousie through:
- demonstrated leadership in global health
- work experience with marginalized communities
- engagement in global health research
- mentorship in global health (Residents and Faculty only)
- promotion, development and enhancement of global health at Dalhousie (Residents and Faculty only)
The award consists of a plaque, a cash prize and an opportunity for the recipient to present their work at a global health event!
For more information please visit the Global Health Awards page and nominate someone today!
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic
- 2022 Global Health Student Writing Competition
- 7th Khon Kaen University’s International Challenge on Emergency Medicine