Global Health News» Go to news main
2015 Dalhousie Global Health Awards
Submission Deadline: March 2, 2015
Making a difference in global health
We are now accepting nominations for the 2015 Global Health Awards at Dalhousie. There are three global health awards recognizing student, resident and faculty achievement and leadership in global health.
- Dr. Ronald Stewart Student Award
- Dr. TJ Jock Murray Resident Award
- Dr. John Savage Memorial Faculty Award
These awards recognize an outstanding contribution to the global health community at Dalhousie through:
- demonstrated leadership in global health
- work experience with marginalized communities
- engagement in global health research
- mentorship in global health (Residents and Faculty only)
- promotion, development and enhancement of global health at Dalhousie (Residents and Faculty only)
The award consists of a plaque, a cash prize and an opportunity for the recipient to present their work at a global health event!
For more information please visit the Global Health Awards page and nominate someone today!
- Call for Nominations: 2018 Global Health Awards
- Call for Submissions: 2018 Global Health Photo Contest
- Centering Black Canadian Health
- Updates from Popular Culture: Weinstein, Trump and Violence Against Women, Solutions for the Future
- 16 Days Keynote Address
- 16 Days of Activism Against Gender‑based Violence At Dalhousie
- World AIDS Day Vigil
- Opening Lecture: 7th Annual Fear Memorial Conference