Global Health News» Go to news main
2015 Dalhousie Global Health Awards
Submission Deadline: March 2, 2015
Making a difference in global health
We are now accepting nominations for the 2015 Global Health Awards at Dalhousie. There are three global health awards recognizing student, resident and faculty achievement and leadership in global health.
- Dr. Ronald Stewart Student Award
- Dr. TJ Jock Murray Resident Award
- Dr. John Savage Memorial Faculty Award
These awards recognize an outstanding contribution to the global health community at Dalhousie through:
- demonstrated leadership in global health
- work experience with marginalized communities
- engagement in global health research
- mentorship in global health (Residents and Faculty only)
- promotion, development and enhancement of global health at Dalhousie (Residents and Faculty only)
The award consists of a plaque, a cash prize and an opportunity for the recipient to present their work at a global health event!
For more information please visit the Global Health Awards page and nominate someone today!
- Summer Research Program Prep
- Scotia Scholars Awards: NSHRF
- Global Health and Disability: New Free Online Course
- McGill Summer Institute in Infectious Diseases and Global Health
- IWK Global Health Fair
- Experiences of Black Mothers in hospitals
- Creating Space in Health Professions for African Nova Scotians
- Anarcha's Legacy