Global Health News» Go to news main
Global Health Day (Open House)
Submission Deadline: Fri. Sept. 14, 2018
Event: Wed. Sept. 26, 2018. 3-6 PM
Location: Tupper Medical Building, Theatre A & Tupper Link; DMNB Room 218
Celebrating 8 years, this annual event highlights the variety of global health activities taking place at Dalhousie. In honour of Dal's 200 and Dal Med's 150 we will have displays as well as presentations.
We would love to see participation form students, faculty and our partners. This public event is open to submissions from all Dalhousie campuses and is an opportunity for these groups to come together and learn from each other.
You are invited to submit a proposal for a display on any of our themes related to global health:
- Research Posters
- Student Groups
- African Nova Scotian Programs
- International Education Experiences
- Indigenous Health
- Service Learning
- Global Health Innovations
- Social Accountability
Please submit an abstract using our online form.
For more information or to discuss a poster presentation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Academic Medicine
- Short‑Documentary Screening: Period. End of Sentence
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- The Politics of Malnutrition
- Halifax Black Film Festival 2020
- Making it Count: Panel Discussion
- Black Excellence in Stem and Health Research Symposium
- Dal Reads with Michelle Sylliboy