Global Health News» Go to news main
Indigenous Health: Kitpu Wise March Break Health Science Camp
Application Deadline: February 22, 2019
Camp Dates: March 18-22, 2019
Location: Dalhousie University
Indigenous youth (aged 15-18) are invited to the Dalhousie campus for a week of hands on exposure to clinical health education programs and cultural experiences. The participants are offered a comprehensive itinerary full of workshops and presentations durling this week long day-camp.
For more information please visit the Indigenous Health program page.
- Call for Proposals ‑ Education for Women and Girls in Fragile, Conflict and Crisis Situations
- Save the Date: Primary Health Care Research Day 2019
- Black and Immigrant Women's Network Event Featuring Cynthia Dorrington
- Call for Volunteers: Stepping Stone Holiday Lunch
- Grand Challenges Canada: OPTions Innovation Initiative
- Global Health Delivery Intensive Program at Harvard University
- Emerging Health Leaders Program (EHL)
- Implementing Effective Capacity‑Building Partnerships in Global Health: The Toronto‑Addis Ababa Academic Collaboration