Global Health News» Go to news main
Indigenous Health: Kitpu Wise March Break Health Science Camp
Application Deadline: February 22, 2019
Camp Dates: March 18-22, 2019
Location: Dalhousie University
Indigenous youth (aged 15-18) are invited to the Dalhousie campus for a week of hands on exposure to clinical health education programs and cultural experiences. The participants are offered a comprehensive itinerary full of workshops and presentations durling this week long day-camp.
For more information please visit the Indigenous Health program page.
- Women Deliver 2019 Conference
- Calling all CanWaCH members: Take part in the Data Drive
- Call for Nominations: CanWaCH's Public Engagement Working Group
- Youth Engagement in Research, Planning, Design & Execution: A Workshop for Social Science Researchers
- McGill Summer Institute in Infectious Diseases and Global Health
- North American Refugee Health Conference
- Global and Local Barriers and Solutions to Maternal Health: Exploring Ghana, Rwanda and Halifax
- 2019 Celebration of Global Health