Global Health News» Go to news main
Indigenous Health: Kitpu Wise March Break Health Science Camp
Application Deadline: February 22, 2019
Camp Dates: March 18-22, 2019
Location: Dalhousie University
Indigenous youth (aged 15-18) are invited to the Dalhousie campus for a week of hands on exposure to clinical health education programs and cultural experiences. The participants are offered a comprehensive itinerary full of workshops and presentations durling this week long day-camp.
For more information please visit the Indigenous Health program page.
- SickKids Global Child Health Course
- PEGASUS IV Conference 2020
- Public Talk: Ethics in Research with Indigenous Peoples
- Call for Abstracts: CUGH 2020
- 11th Annual CUGH Conference
- Bike Week Film Screening: Afghan Cycles
- 2019 Dalhousie Picchione Lecture
- 2019 Celebration for Black Graduates in Health, Medicine, and Dentistry