Global Health News» Go to news main
Indigenous Health: Kitpu Wise March Break Health Science Camp
Application Deadline: February 22, 2019
Camp Dates: March 18-22, 2019
Location: Dalhousie University
Indigenous youth (aged 15-18) are invited to the Dalhousie campus for a week of hands on exposure to clinical health education programs and cultural experiences. The participants are offered a comprehensive itinerary full of workshops and presentations durling this week long day-camp.
For more information please visit the Indigenous Health program page.
- Call for Applications: African Nova Scotian Health Sciences Summer Camps
- Call for Applications: PLANS Prep Institute 2019
- Black Like Me: Reframing Blackness for Decolonial Politics
- Call for Submissions: Canadian Network for Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Grand Challenges Canada's Summer Student Program
- Advance Requests for Medical Assistance in Dying: Ethical and Legal Considerations
- IDW2019: The Gendered Realities of Working in Development
- UAKN Atlantic's Conference: Decolonizing the Academy Through Community‑Driven Research