Global Health News» Go to news main
Indigenous Health: Kitpu Wise March Break Health Science Camp
Application Deadline: February 22, 2019
Camp Dates: March 18-22, 2019
Location: Dalhousie University
Indigenous youth (aged 15-18) are invited to the Dalhousie campus for a week of hands on exposure to clinical health education programs and cultural experiences. The participants are offered a comprehensive itinerary full of workshops and presentations durling this week long day-camp.
For more information please visit the Indigenous Health program page.
- Zero Pain Conference
- Understanding social inequalities in health and health care: Evidence and policy implications
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Week Red Ribbon Flag‑raising
- Tropical and Geographic Medicine, Intensive Short Course
- Global Health: Annual Review ‑ Call for Papers
- How have visiting teams been most useful and what are the main challenges?
- Winter Clothing Drive Collection: Dalhousie International Centre
- Black Men's Health Conference