Global Health News» Go to news main
Global Health Day 2019
This annual public event highlights the variety of global health activities taking place at Dalhousie. We will have posters and other table displays available in the afternoon and encourage you to submit an abstract to present your work.
We invite participation form students, faculty and our partners. This public event is open to submissions from all Dalhousie campuses and is an opportunity for these groups to come together and learn from each other.
Suggested global health themes for displays:
- Research Posters
- Student Groups
- African Nova Scotian Programs/PLANS
- International Education Experiences
- Indigenous Health
- Service Learning
- Global Health Innovations
- Social Accountability
This year’s event is scheduled for:
- Wednesday September 25, 2019
- 3-5 PM – poster displays (Tupper Link)
- 5:30-7:30 PM Panel Discussion (Halifax: Theatre A; DMNB: Rm. 218) "Global Health Interventions: Lessons from Nova Scotia and West Africa"
We will be accepting abstracts until Friday September 13, 2019 and have created an online form to make this easier. https://medicine.dal.ca/departments/core-units/global-health/news-events/ghdayabstractform.html.
Poster area dimensions are limited to 4 ft (120 cm) wide x 4 ft (120 cm) tall.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fall 2023 White Fragility Clinic
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration