Electronic Photo Instructions
Electronic Photo Instructions - It is mandatory that you submit a passport size photo for our various systems (i.e. One45, DalMedix, etc.).
Your electronic photo file should be named as follows, i.e. Doe, John.
We do not require a paper copy.
Your photos must be:· Format: JPEG format, minimum 310x370 pixels (up to 6MB)
- Passport sized photo
- Sent as an attached file not imbedded in email.
- Attached file MUST BE LABELED: LASTNAME,Firstname. jpg
- Full colour in normal tones (no black & white, sepia, or filters)
- Taken with uniform lighting and not show shadows, glare or flash reflections
- Facing the camera in a normal posture (no profiles or angles)
- Taken with a neutral facial expression (eyes open and clearly visible)
- Clear, sharp and in focus
- Taken in front of a plain white or light-coloured background with a clear difference between your face and the background. Photos must reflect/represent natural skin tones
- Reflect your current appearance (taken within the last 12 months) original photos that are not digitally altered or taken from an existing photo.
- Glasses, including tinted prescription glasses, may be worn in photos as long as the eyes are clearly visible and there is no glare in the glasses. Sunglasses and red eyes are unacceptable.
- Hats and head coverings must not be worn, unless it is worn daily for religious beliefs or medical reasons. However, your full face must be clearly visible and the head covering must not cast any shadows on your face.
- Your hair can be down.
- Group photos or with props and pets are not acceptable.
- No advertising or messages are allowed on background or clothing.No advertising or messages are allowed on background or clothing.