Guiding the way
The Global Surgery Office Advisory Committee sets the direction of global health initiatives within the Department of Surgery. The group promotes collegiality between divisions of the Department of Surgery in their global health pursuits. Members are champions for global heath within their own divisions and the department as a whole.
- Dr. Marius Hoogerboord (General Surgery) – chair
- Dr. Chad Coles (Orthopaedic Surgery)
- Dr. Dafydd Davies (Pediatric, General & Thoracic Surgery)
- Dr. David Horne (Pediatric, Cardiac Surgery)
- Michelle Murray, RN (Faculty, Registered Nurses Professional Development Centre)
- Dr. Gavin Tansley (Resident)
The Global Surgery Office Operational Committee implements priority actions identified in the strategic plan; develops policies and procedures for global health related activities; provides feedback on departmental global health activities, accomplishments and issues; and promotes the value of global health work.
Contact Lisa Nardecchia at email@example.com