C-315 CRC Building
5849 University Avenue
PO Box 15000, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada B3H 4R2
- Ethics in clinical practice
- Ethics education
- Knowledge translation in ethics
- Tools and supports for ethics in practice
- Social justice
- Disability and ethics
- Public health ethics
- 1999 B.A. Philosophy (University of Alberta)
- 2006 Ph.D. Philosophy (University of Toronto)
Dr. Warren’s research interests are broadly centered on social justice and health. She is particularly interested in ethical problems that arise for health care providers in everyday practice and much of her work is devoted to building ethics capacity to address these challenges.
- Ethics Committee Member Manual. Nova Scotia Health Ethics Network 2012.
- “From Diagnosis to Bereavement: A Family’s Journey with ALS.” With D.W. Warren and C.M. Warren. Forthcoming in Palliative Care in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. 2nd ed. David Oliver, Gian Domenico Borasio, and Wendy Johnston, eds. Oxford University Press.
- Canadian Bioethics Society (CBS)
- Professional Healthcare Ethicists Exploring Professionalization (PHEEP)