Dedication and Expertise
Our faculty are all leading experts in their field, with a passion for teaching and a commitment to quality healthcare.
The Division of Cardiac Surgery strives to improve in every aspect of patient care, tackling challenging research and teaching leading-edge techniques to students, residents and fellows alike.
Queen Elizabeth II Health Sciences Centre
- Dr. Jeremy Wood, Interim Division Head
- Dr. Idris Ali
- Dr. Roger Baskett, Clinical Coordinator
- Dr. Christine Herman, Director of Divisional Research
- Dr. Greg Hirsch, Senior Medical Director, Periop/Surgical Services
- Dr. David Horne, Director of Cardiac Surgery Residency Program
- Dr. L. Philippe Tremblay
- Dr. Michael Vician, Director CVICU
- Dr. Andrew Caddell, Cardiac Intensivist, CVICU
- Dr. Claudio Di Quinzio, Cardiac Anaesthesia Intensivist, CVICU