Enhance your skills
Build the confidence and skills you need to consistently improve your abilities as an educator, academic or scholar. Whether you want to learn how to provide better feedback to your students or you’d like to become a tutor, we offer a variety of learning opportunities to help you achieve your professional goals.
Fundamentals of Teaching Program
- Our newest program, which consists of a series of online courses to aid faculty in honing their teaching skills.
Teaching and Assessing Critical Thinking (TACT)
- A four-month, online, asynchronous program to help develop your ability to teach and assess critical thinking.
Emerging Leaders in Academic Medicine (ELAM)
- An opportunity for you to enhance your leadership skills.
Professional Development Seminar Series
- A variety of 1 hour seminars, offered through webinar, from expert faculty with focus on the following four themes: Anti-Oppression (EDI), Wellness and Leadership, Humanities and Fundamentals of Teaching and Research.
Tutor Skill Development Program
- Develop your skills to facilitate small-group learning.
Medical Education Day (MEDay)
An annual day-long workshop-based Faculty Development event.